a. SHIPPING: Non-UK orders below £25 value are sent untracked unless you select the extra shipping option. By agreeing to have your package delivered without tracking you accept that non-delivery is out of the hands of Pedal Parts Ltd, and Pedal Parts Ltd cannot be held responsible for non-arrival of goods. ITALIAN CUSTOMERS: In making a purchase from this store you accept that your package could take up to 6 weeks to arrive, tracked or not. TRACKING: If your order is eligible for tracked shipping you will be sent a tracking number with your dispatch notification email. It is your responsibility to monitor the progress of your package. Any packages returned to us due to attempted delivery and subsequent non-collection from the delivery office will not be eligible for refund of postage. Such packages will be resent only if the customer is willing to pay the postage cost again. Any refunds for returned packages will be for the price of the items only, not the postage paid.
b. The kits sold on this site work if built correctly. Pedal Parts Ltd cannot be held responsible if your kit does not function because of poor building on your part, failure to follow instructions, or generally taking on more than you're capable of.
c. With reference to (a), Pedal Parts Ltd cannot be held responsible for damage caused to any equipment due to the same reasons as (a). These kits are meant for DIY projects. Any attempt to use them in your own equipment is entirely at your own risk.
d. Kits sold by Pedal Parts Ltd are NOT original items. They are very closely based on existing circuits unless otherwise stated. Pedal Parts Ltd is in no way affiliated with any manufacturers of guitar effects pedals unless otherwise stated. The kits will give the same sonic results as the originals they're based on, including any quirks and annoyances unless the description states otherwise. If you don't like the sounds produced by your pedal that's down to the original design. This applies to kits and pre-builds.
e. RETURNS: Due to the nature of the kits no returns will be accepted. Pedal Parts Ltd have no way of knowing that you haven't swapped or damaged parts contained in the kits. In the case of items being incorrectly supplied by Pedal Parts Ltd we will supply the correct parts upon receipt of returned original items. Reasonable return postage costs will be refunded. Please request a return authorisation before returning any items. Pre-built pedals are deemed to be 'built to customer's specifications' and cannot be returned under Distance Selling Regulations.
f. PCBs and kits sold by Pedal Parts Ltd are for personal use. They are not to be used in the manufacture of commercially available products without the written consent of Pedal Parts Ltd.
g. ENCLOSURES, other than those that are powder coated, are supplied bare and unfinished. Sometimes these are supplied to us with superficial marks or scratches from the production process. This is out of our hands.
h. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS: E&OE. If items are missing from your order Pedal Parts Ltd will send such items. Please check your package thoroughly before requesting missing items as only one replacement package will be sent.
i. SUPPORT: Pedal Parts Ltd cannot guarantee successful completion of your kit. Being DIY, this relies upon the input and skill of the builder which is outside of the control of Pedal Parts Ltd. Pedal Parts Ltd does not guarantee to offer any technical support. Full details of how to complete the kits are included in the provided documentation, and you should be prepared to troubleshoot any difficulties yourself. However, Pedal Parts Ltd will offer help where possible. If you have purchased PCBs without the full kits, Pedal Parts Ltd offer no troubleshooting support as we cannot vouch for the quality or accuracy of parts you have sourced yourself.
j. POSTAGE DELAYS. Once your order has been posted it is out of our hands. If you have been provided with tracking information you have as much access to the tracking system as we do. Please do not contact us asking for more information. Unless your tracking details show a problem your package is still in the system and on its way. If you want further details we suggest you try your local delivery company who is partnered with Royal Mail.
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission. You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not: (a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law; (b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you; (c) collect or harvest any data about other users; (d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent; (e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please use the Contact link above.
13. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
16. The Business
Pedal Parts Ltd is a business registered in England. Registered office: 27 Beatrice Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 5RJ.