Welcome to Pedal Parts
Welcome to my little piece of web-based wonderment. Terrific Transistors, Kick-ass Kits, Super Switches and Marvellous Miscellany, all stocked in the UK.
You may have to do some lateral thinking to identify some of the kits. Trademark infringements aren't on the menu. They should be fairly obvious though, and if you aren't sure, just ask!
New DIY effect pedal kits are constantly being developed. Check back here regularly for new stuff, or better still... scroll down this page, head over to my FaceBook page and Lick me. I keep that up to date on a daily basis with news of upcoming stuff.
If you can find the same products cheaper in the UK, let me know and I'll do something about it.
I post all over the place. Bung some stuff in your basket and select your country in the checkout. If your country doesn't appear, get in touch. I may be able to sort you out if you have a 'confirmed' paypal account.
ITALIAN CUSTOMERS: please note, your postal service sucks. Badly. If you're ordering please be prepared to wait 4-6 weeks for your items. It's not my fault.
If you want a Devi Ever kit, head here as I won't be doing any :)
- Triple Pole Double Throw (3PDT) footswitch to allow true bypass wiring with LED. Lots of different ways of wiring them up (Google is your true friend), and I have diagrams on my site How cheap? THIS cheap! AAANNNND the price comes down if you buy 5 or more. Have I gone mad? Maybe... Here's a couple of handy pages that detail the wiring:...£2.80
- PNP Germanium Transistors - New Old Stock. **SORRY, none available higher than 80 hFE until i get round to testing a few more batches** Oh yes. Mmmmmmm. That's the stuff. Sound great in Fuzz Face, ToneBender, a certain five-knobbed germanium fuzz. You name it. European equivalent of the 2N270, so you can make a lovely Maestro FZ-1 too,...£2.50
- *** sorry, builds temporarily unavailable. *** EVERYONE needs a Fuzz Face. And not just any old crappy silicon job spewed out of a factory, shonkily slapped together, unbiased and generally cack-sounding. You need a lovingly crafted piece of boutique creaminess, small enough to fit in your back pocket or to slot snuggly between your generic...£60.00
- Alright, stop giggling at the back there.... You need to control that beast you've just created, right? Right! Good quality black knobs based on the classic Davies 1510 moulding. This black knob feels real good in your hand. You know you're in control. Fits 6.3mm pot shafts, secured with a nifty little grub screw to keep things tight and firm. Diameter:...£0.55
- You need to control that beast you've just created, right? Right! Good quality cream knobs based on the classic Davies 1510 moulding. This knob feels real good in your hand. You know you're in control. These are just off white. As of mid-April 2013 I'm also stocking a darker version with a hint more colour in them - Vintage Cream. Fits 6.3mm pot...£0.55