Welcome to Pedal Parts
Welcome to my little piece of web-based wonderment. Terrific Transistors, Kick-ass Kits, Super Switches and Marvellous Miscellany, all stocked in the UK.
You may have to do some lateral thinking to identify some of the kits. Trademark infringements aren't on the menu. They should be fairly obvious though, and if you aren't sure, just ask!
PLEASE NOTE: First time or high-value orders MUST be sent to your registered Paypal address. No exceptions.
New DIY effect pedal kits are constantly being developed. Check back here regularly for new stuff, or better still... click the links to the left to follow my interesting and informative social media or sign up to the email newsletter (no annoying spam).
If you can find the same products cheaper in the UK, let me know and I'll do something about it.
If your country doesn't appear at checkout, get in touch. I may be able to sort you out if you have a 'confirmed' paypal account.
ITALIAN CUSTOMERS: please note, your postal service sucks. Badly. If you're ordering please be prepared to wait 4-6 weeks for your items. It's not my fault.
- Triple Pole Double Throw (3PDT) footswitch to allow true bypass wiring with LED. Lots of different ways of wiring them up (Google is your true friend), and I have diagrams on my site How cheap? THIS cheap! Here's a couple of handy pages that detail the wiring, though all Pedal Parts kit instruction docs have them: gaussmarkov.net...£2.40
- PNP Germanium Transistors - New Old Stock. **SORRY, none available higher than 80 hFE until i get round to testing a few more batches** Oh yes. Mmmmmmm. That's the stuff. Sound great in Fuzz Face, ToneBender, a certain five-knobbed germanium fuzz. You name it. European equivalent of the 2N270, so you can make a lovely Maestro FZ-1 too,...£2.10
- *** sorry, builds temporarily unavailable. *** EVERYONE needs a Fuzz Face. And not just any old crappy silicon job spewed out of a factory, shonkily slapped together, unbiased and generally cack-sounding. You need a lovingly crafted piece of boutique creaminess, small enough to fit in your back pocket or to slot snuggly between your generic...£52.00
- Sprague orange cap 10000pf / 1onf / 0.01uf great for a fuzz face output cap check you can get it into your board - body is 10 x 4mm VERY limited stock£2.10
- Mullard mustard cap (non-polar) 12000pf / 12nf / 0.012uf great for a fuzz face output cap (with a little more bass) big fella, so check you can get it into your board - body is 18 x 8mm VERY limited stock£2.50